• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I enjoyed reading the AAR, but I just wish it had a few more pictures even though the writing more than made up for it. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next AAR (hopefully with screenshots ;)).

So it's over... Oh well, that's the way of things. :) Thanks for writing and congratulations on the upcoming Big Event! Hope to see you around on these boards afterwards (eventually, at least - I understand there are priorities).

Just poking my head in. Extremely belated thanks for the bump, KiMaSa! :D

You are quite welcome! The aar may long be finished, but the story and writing was just too good to not have on the top shelf!

Dammit TSATN was so damn good. I mean really Puf, you should write a AltHist Book someday :)

Was reading Prufrock's AARs on a lark, then this struck me. The guy's got a movie deal out of his skills. ;)

KiMaSa: The aar may long be finished, but the story and writing was just too good to not have on the top shelf!

yep, top shelf ! ! :D

read it in one go ! thanks for keeping it within the response limit !