+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31

Thread: Inevitable Triumph: The United States at War, 1939-1947

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I enjoyed reading the AAR, but I just wish it had a few more pictures even though the writing more than made up for it. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next AAR (hopefully with screenshots ).
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

So it's over... Oh well, that's the way of things. Thanks for writing and congratulations on the upcoming Big Event! Hope to see you around on these boards afterwards (eventually, at least - I understand there are priorities).

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome GoldVictoria 2
    Hoi 2 Beta

For those of you who thought it would never happen:

I finished the AAR!

No, not this one. War on Christmas. In my sig.

What's the holiday season without a brief cruel flickering of hope?
    NEWEST!

The Popular Front- France and the Second World War. December, 1938: France has failed to topple Hitler's government by guile- and cannot yet resist through force...

Hoi 2 Beta

teh-deh

For those of you who want to see me actually finish an AAR, please join me in my new effort.

It's France again!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=314054
    NEWEST!

The Popular Front- France and the Second World War. December, 1938: France has failed to topple Hitler's government by guile- and cannot yet resist through force...

Another classic gets a bump!
    "Politics is warfare conducted by other means." Prince Yukihito.

My aars to date:

Stormy Seas With Only the Devil for Company....An AH US aar Abandoned Technical

Forging Destiny: Sunrise of a new world. On going...

Just have the urge to bump this one up again.

My aars to date:

Hoi 2 Beta

Just poking my head in. Extremely belated thanks for the bump, KiMaSa!
    NEWEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Prufrock451 View Post
    Just poking my head in. Extremely belated thanks for the bump, KiMaSa!
    You are quite welcome! The aar may long be finished, but the story and writing was just too good to not have on the top shelf!

My aars to date:

200k club

Quote Originally Posted by HJ Tulp View Post
    Dammit TSATN was so damn good. I mean really Puf, you should write a AltHist Book someday
    Was reading Prufrock's AARs on a lark, then this struck me. The guy's got a movie deal out of his skills.
    AAR Commentator and Werewolf Whackjob

"Getting paid for reading is the best way to make a living."

The best bit in that game is this PM from OY to his packmates:

OrangeYoshi: ... I'll also put in a preliminary hunt order to Hunt Oky's replacement. (THE_SPLIT if I'm not mistaken). He publicly asked for a sub, and that is slightly more common in Lite if you have some sort of important role.

This is OY putting in a hunt order on Oky's replacement, who is none other than OY.

Hoi 2 Beta

heh heh! thanks, ciryandor.
    NEWEST!

KiMaSa: The aar may long be finished, but the story and writing was just too good to not have on the top shelf!

yep, top shelf ! !

read it in one go ! thanks for keeping it within the response limit !
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31