• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im playing VIP for revolutions and luxury clothes has turned back up in the game taking over sugar.

Could this improved interface have done this?
No aside obvious GFX changes, the ONLY thing i changed in the game files was the country.csv for the new city pics. AFAIK i did not do anything to the icons for say luxery clothes aside trimming some crap Paradox had on its border. I did not CHANGE any of them.

Hope that helped :D

Im playing VIP for revolutions and luxury clothes has turned back up in the game taking over sugar.

Did you accidentally play the Grand Campaign instead of the VIP scenario? I've never seen what you describe. Or did you install another mod over the top of VIP?

And I play VIP with the improved interface.

Yeah that's what I was thinking it could've been.

Who doesn't!? :D Add my minor fixes (previous page I believe).
Aw you are making me blush ;)

This is another mirror download which I had found before. Can't remember where it was (it isn't mine) but I think I first found it on this forum.

EDIT: That's what my fixes were based upon too. Maybe the other versions in this thread don't need them?

Last edited:

I also have this, chemicals becoming fertiliser with the chemicals icon, etc. Is there any way of changing the resource name back? I used the Multiplayer version of the VIP campaign, though, so it might be that.

I also have this, chemicals becoming fertiliser with the chemicals icon, etc. Is there any way of changing the resource name back? I used the Multiplayer version of the VIP campaign, though, so it might be that.
It wouldn't be the MP version since it uses the same base files. What it is likely to be is either:
1) You downloaded the wrong version of the interface mod (there is one specifically for VIP with it's new resources), or;
2) You installed VIP but clicked on the vanilla campaign file. Only play the scenarios with "VIP" in them - Victoria doesn't have a mod-dir function, which is why we recommend a seperate installation.

do i have to download all the files in the first post?

If you are playing the vanilla version of Victoria: Revolutions, then all you need is Vanilla Vickie Interface V.2.zip

If you have installed the VIP user mod and are playing that, then you need to download and install

VIP Vickie Interface V.1.zip
fonts.zip

Since you are just now downloading and installing this, you do not need text.rar at all.

Hope that clears it up for you.

I don't know if anybody is still here.. but I am try to play Victoria Revolutions with VIP and i wanted this to go along with it but I realize that the countries file in the db folder will cause lots of nations to be black.. so i was thinking that i could just leave that out/ not use it when replacing the files over my VIP files.. but will this cause any problems and is there anything else that will cause problems for me and do i need to fix/mod anything else?

Also what is the best method to download this into VIP.. should I just save the zip into my vip folder and unzip or should i save it into another folder/desktop and cut and past the individul folders into the VIP folder or should i go and cut and past the acutal individul files?

Last edited: