• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, KoM, your AAR is of so high demand you cannot meet it..:D

Ahem? I'm still waiting for the saga!

Yes, well, the events of last week were very sad, and it makes me unhappy to tell of them. :( Also, it's thirsty work, is saga-writing. ;)

No, seriously, I'll see what I can do.

KoM, you're being so mysterious, you risk scaring readers away!:p :D

Don't be afraid my fellow readers of this great saga.
The problem is that the kings of Hungary of Poland had gone on vacation and let the regents rule their realms.
Needless to say, the regents screwed it up badly..:D

I hope when the kings are back, the saga will be continued with ever-growing greatness..;)

Well, that's a problem too, but I was actually referring to the Umpteenth War of Polish Aggression, the week before. :)

Seconded.

Also, though I expect you've been asked too many times already, aren't you worried that as you move forward a game the chance of one player becoming massively superior to the others a long time before the end of the game increases (EUII builds the Empires, Victorian war system allows massive annexations of territory)? Would this even be a problem?

Not really since people are sickly scared of anyone getting to powerful, well except for Trav that got really powerful and no one reacted.

I know in my case that I ignored Trav (Italy) too much during those formative years. I actually didn't have claims on any Italian lands for a long while, so I never knew just how strong he had become. Unlike Poland or Burgundy, where I always maintained a claim so I could check their power.

Still waiting. You do realize that I won't cease bugging you until you post the next part of the saga, right, KoM?

He's a bit busy lately, so we need to be patient.

Well, the metting is over and my presentations went well, so I should have a bit more time. Note that 'should' - I do need to prepare for my oral exam. And I have a game tonight, too, or I'd be writing for you. Maybe tomorrow? The thing is, if I lose my job, I won't be able to afford an Internet connection, and then I can't write any AARs at all.

Remember to implement my rebellion idea once you geto EU2... :D

Don't worry... I could wait... ALITTLE...

Just remember - it better be good!

Iron_Skull said:
Remember to implement my rebellion idea once you geto EU2... :D
Care to elaborate?

Its down a couple pages. But essentially its where all non national provinces rebel. So for excample spain, portugal rebels (make it large and of course the rebellions stop once there succesful) so norway will get rebellions in northern germany. But not denmark etc. Poland will get rebellions in russia,as will hungary etc. All of germany will be up in flames trying to through of the evil yoke of the tyrants such as yourselves :D mabey you could even fit this into roleplay? Im thinking you make up a fake really really influential writer and say he wrote a book about how portugeese and spainish are to different peoples, and in a perfect world would have there own land etc and without meaning to it incites rebellions. Not to sure if thats good but eitherway... I think it would be interesting for new powers to spring up. Oh and of course a rule would be that no one is allowed to attack them for 10 years. And the one they rebelled from 15 years :D

EDIT: After there formation of course. Your allowed to try to stop it. And mabey put a timer for it...for excample they rebel for 5 years. So if you manage to hold them...

How much longer should we wait? Just clarifying so that I don't have to check this thread with anticipation whenever anyone posts in it...