• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(42726)

Corporal
Apr 6, 2005
The Fourth Crusade

At last I finished work on 1204 scenario. Now it works without problems. You can play for Latin Empire or for duchy of Athens or for Empire of Nicaea. Friedrich II Hohenstaufen, John I Lockland and other famous rulers are available to play. I have added many new dynasties(de Chatillon, de Montfort, de Montmorency, de Joinville, de Dreux, de Guines, de Villehardouin, de Brienne, Komnenos and many others), some separate characters( for example, Thomas Morosini), claims and other important things. New separation of kingdoms, new province ownerships, new impressions :eek: .
Great thanks to WanV, Birger and Cuke.

It works on last beta-patch(August 15 BETA PATCH). Add new files and replace old. And don' t forget to backup original files.
See the attachment.

Attachments

• 4thCrusade.rar
    376,3 KB · Views: 1.963
Last edited:
A not-so-quick update following Byakhiam's suggestion about Flanders.

The update for August beta (includes scenarios folder only). Tweaked some dynasties to match the mod with the beta-offcial 1187 scenario. Currently isn't working. Byakhiam's idea is implemented in the file above anyway.

Last edited:
untitledck.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to solve this?