• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
von_Ysselstein said:
Well, i can download Historical Improvement Mod v.77 for doomsday but its an unknown file format and won't be able to open. Seems corrupted. File is

HIP 0.77.7z

not

HIP 0.77.rar

Same with v.84. All other files have rar format and work normal

I got the same files and I didn't have any problems extrakting those files.

Okay so you must have the latest win rar probably, my rar isnt capable of extracting that format. I know now how to overcome this. I'll get me a 7-zip archiver

von_Ysselstein said:
Okay so you must have the latest win rar probably, my rar isnt capable of extracting that format. I know now how to overcome this. I'll get me a 7-zip archiver

You have to use a special version of extractor -- it is called Alpha Zip....

The address here..

http://www.alphazip.com/

This is the extractor that I have successfully used.. ;)

Bon Chance...

Ok got it

Notices several Company Logos missing for USA and others

Made some tech pics. Hope your next version has no more team_noimage placeholders

Shot at 2007-08-14

??

Any updates?

Any word of anything new?

I'm quietly working on a improved Iraq for the game and maybe one day improved info for the Arab region as a whole.

"HIP_basics"

Hello,

first let me say that HIP is simply great and I recommend it.

Now my question:

would it be possible to get a kind of ... say "HIP basics"? I mean only the military and economical system of HIP (this includes also combat & research), without the events & all else.

Personally, I've always found those parts are the best parts of HIP, maybe even the best compared to other mods parts (brr, awful english).

I thank you in advance (and hope, I can one day not too far in the future download a "HIP_basics" mod).

Yours,
Alan deLane

Are there any plans to implement the single ship Destroyer, Transport & Submarine fleets similar to CORE or TRP in the upcoming version?

The link still isn't working...

update?

Anything new in the works? This is the longest Ive seen hip between patches.

Anything?!?!

Tidbits something

/begs

Eowunyth said:
I guess HIP is dead!!!!

/cry

we are too busy right now ! :(
we start with a lot of stuff but did not finished it ! so i hope we find time to finsish some stuff and release it .... hope it continues !