• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:D I'll be a long ways from the internet - hiking around here:

willmore-fritzi-lake.jpg

fraese said:

willmore-fritzi-lake.jpg
Ah, Jasper National Park area. VERY pretty. Can't blame you for going there. :D

I grew up at the base of the Sierra Nevada, on the Eastern side. I can relate... :cool:

fraese said:

willmore-fritzi-lake.jpg
pretty! :)..... and where exactly is that?? I mean, exactly like in which part of the US (as I'm just guessing it's in the US)

guys... I haven't heard anything about Formula51.... :(.. he hasn't answered my PMs.. do we should start thinking about a possible sub for him right now? :(

well, let's hope he can return quickly.. :)

TG, the picture is, I believe, of a string of lakes called the Fritzi Lakes just outside of Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada. :)

As to Formula, give him until the weekend is over to solve his internet difficulties, which is what I presume is keeping him from checking in. Lining up a potential sub for us on Wednesdays would not be a bad idea, though, simply because someone almost always needs to be subbed. :p

DSYoungEsq said:
TG, the picture is, I believe, of a string of lakes called the Fritzi Lakes just outside of Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada. :)
oh ok!.. I guess my arrow shooting isn't accurate enough :rolleyes:

DSYoungEsq said:
As to Formula, give him until the weekend is over to solve his internet difficulties, which is what I presume is keeping him from checking in. Lining up a potential sub for us on Wednesdays would not be a bad idea, though, simply because someone almost always needs to be subbed. :p
yep... well.. so.. could please any of you, Elijah or Caslu, please check a "possible" sub for F51... and after the weekend, if he hasn't showed up, I'll post that we'll need a sub.. maybe Drake will do it..

also, I'm going to choose last week's winner tonight... so.. try to catch up ;)...

the_genius said:
oh ok!.. I guess my arrow shooting isn't accurate enough :rolleyes:

yep... well.. so.. could please any of you, Elijah or Caslu, please check a "possible" sub for F51... and after the weekend, if he hasn't showed up, I'll post that we'll need a sub.. maybe Drake will do it..

also, I'm going to choose last week's winner tonight... so.. try to catch up ;)...

I'll try to find a sub for F51 in EGA4 on Sunday. Also there is a possibility that F51 appears there on Sunday. I hope so, if not I'll also have to find a sub for him in my game :eek: anyone of you are up? :)

Casluerj said:
I'll try to find a sub for F51 in EGA4 on Sunday. Also there is a possibility that F51 appears there on Sunday. I hope so, if not I'll also have to find a sub for him in my game :eek: anyone of you are up? :)
we hope he can manage to appear there this sunday :)

uff... I'm on a game on sundays also.. it'll be too much for me... I mean, there's still the girl, the family.. you know, those other distractions ;) :rofl:

well... the winner is:

Fraese, subbing Brandenburg!

congrats to Philip that he can enjoy the prize given to his regent! :p...

remember that Phil will be jugde this week that by the way, have still not candidates :mad:... come on guys, give it at least a couple of lines to see what have happened to you ;)...

btw, any word from F51? :(

Casluerj said:
Hey I wrote one :(... it was small but i hadnt anything to tell anyway.... yet :rolleyes:
uh yes... sorry Caslu, didn't remember that one... :eek:o
well, I'm still waiting for the rest hmmmmmm.. ;)
btw, mine I think it'll be done tomorrow at noon... lunchtime at work :cool:

the_genius said:
well... the winner is:

Fraese, subbing Brandenburg!

congrats to Philip that he can enjoy the prize given to his regent! :p...

remember that Phil will be jugde this week that by the way, have still not candidates :mad:... come on guys, give it at least a couple of lines to see what have happened to you ;)...

btw, any word from F51? :(

Does that mean I get to pick the prize :p (will take the 150$ if thats the case...)

Will try and write an AAR for also....

* Will I have to pick a winner by "this" wednesday?

Philip II said:
Does that mean I get to pick the prize :p (will take the 150$ if thats the case...)

Will try and write an AAR for also....

* Will I have to pick a winner by "this" wednesday?
yes.

yes!!! (specially yes! ;) )

* and yes!... and I really hope that we will have more candidates right??? :mad: :)

Casluerj said:
No, I ban him from my game.
you banned him? :eek:.. sounds like a moderator thing.. :rofl:

Casluerj said:
But at least I could find a new perm for his nation ;). And I would recommend that you do the same, TG...
oh ok... I'll try... also, could you guys try to ring some of your contacts for this.. thanks ;)

Casluerj said:
Well the GM is the "moderator" of the game, so yes i ban him from MY game ;) ... hehehe.. I am cruel...

Just kidding, he missed 3-4 sessions in a row... :rolleyes:
uff... yeah I think he kinda deserved that.. :(

I strongly suggest seeing if we can recruit fraese for the position. Yes, we would still need a sub this week, but fraese has subbed quite handily for us before, and his efforts in the Bombardment game with Austria don't appear to be much worse than mine; perhaps even better! :p