• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Philip II said:
I would be interested in joining as either the netherlands or brandenburg, just curious....this game is played at 9pm eastern usa time? or 8pm eastern usa time?

let me know if u want me to join :)
EST is GMT -5, so it is at 8 pm EST. :)

For the next week, Europe is already on Summer Time, so Central Europe, for example, is right now 7 hours ahead of the East Coast of the US, instead of the normal 6. We go to EST next Sunday morning, so it corrects itself then.

But since the OP was put in terms of GMT, it makes things quite easy, you see. :)

Last edited:
Philip II said:
I would be interested in joining as either the netherlands or brandenburg, just curious....this game is played at 9pm eastern usa time? or 8pm eastern usa time?

Well, there is an open country that a person called Philip II could be very fitting to have at the helm. Although I guess always Spain is the last country to be chosen, and a Brandenburg player could be nice to have (otherwise, we could have a giant 'open' space in Northern-Eastern Europe).

arcorelli said:
Well, there is an open country that a person called Philip II could be very fitting to have at the helm. Although I guess always Spain is the last country to be chosen, and a Brandenburg player could be nice to have (otherwise, we could have a giant 'open' space in Northern-Eastern Europe).

The open space you were hoping to expand into you mean? ;)

Elijah said:
Speaking of which, Sweeden, remind me to discuss with you a mutually agreeable boundary in Northern Germany for the first, oh, 100 years or so. ;) :D

DSYoungEsq said:
Speaking of which, Sweeden, remind me to discuss with you a mutually agreeable boundary in Northern Germany for the first, oh, 100 years or so. ;) :D

You should discuss that with brandenburg (Philip), unless you are planing to annex him right away...

arcorelli said:

Well my name was made in homage to the spanish king...personally i dont fancy colonizing on such a large scale. Im just a guy who is a fanatical catholic (tho ive toned down in the past couple of yrs) who enjoys the politics of north/central europe :p

ya, but if a spanish player is in dire need, then i would switch for the games sae, ide just really prefer BB

delosandes said:
You should discuss that with brandenburg (Philip), unless you are planing to annex him right away...

Well allies are always welcomed :p

...and as is said on Eurotrip "Paris is practically a suburb of Berlin, thats why france and germany have always been allies" ;)

delosandes said:
Why would I discuss anything with a third-rate country like Brandenburg? :D

Besides, BB can always go east against the Poles instead... ;)

Elijah said:

:D

Well, if there is no BRA, is not like is good that HAB take all those lands, right? I'm only thinking for the good of the game ;)

good :D , we are now quite a group already.... getting into the "negotiations" right away ;) jeje... just don't leave ENG out ok??? :cool:

well, the scenario is now definetely decided (Ryoken's), with a nice configuration... check the first post... I really like this scenario and these settings for this MP game.. check'em...

another thing, Elijah, you're the designated driver.. I mean.. Host, ;).... quite a connection you have!!!.... so delosandes' will be the possible sub as a host... even though we couldn't have the chance to test it... well, this week we can give it a try... delosandes, contact me at MSN... would ya?...

also, I need to have at least your ICQs, although I prefer MSN, it seems ICQ is most popular in NA... I already have: Casluerj and Arkadi.... (hmm... the latter hasn't reported yet to this.... I'll send him another PM to see what happened).. and delosandes in MSN...

Edit: ICQ - 50 674 554.... MSN - albertochavez44#hotmail.com

Last edited:
Philip II said:

awesome, good addition to this MP.... although I really like BB to be human, our lack of players might change that.... :(..... also, because POR hasn't reported yet to this thread... well, let see if this week we can complete our roster... :D

and I think someone already answered you about the time, and I checked, yes, it's 8pm EST....

If the GM wouldnt mind, may i suggest that the link to the modded scenerio we are playing be provided in initial post of this thread. Also, could each player's icq number be edited into the first post (next to each players name and country) that way we have a concrete directory and we dont have to scan the entire thread to find others numbers.

...just think it may make it easier if subs will need to be recruited :)

Philip II said:
If the GM wouldnt mind, may i suggest that the link to the modded scenerio we are playing be provided in initial post of this thread.
ok.... I'll put it... thanx good idea :D

Philip II said:
Also, could each player's icq number be edited into the first post (next to each players name and country) that way we have a concrete directory and we dont have to scan the entire thread to find others numbers.
and yes, I was thinking about it when I asked for those numbers.... I'm going to edit the first post with the ICQs that I have.. and the MSN of delosandes...

the_genius said:
ok.... I'll put it... thanx good idea :D

and yes, I was thinking about it when I asked for those numbers.... I'm going to edit the first post with the ICQs that I have.. and the MSN of delosandes...

I would post my number, but ill waite till tomorrow, hopefully by then someone will have msged me what my original number was :wacko:

OK if I'm host I am kinda strict about a few rules that in my experience make the game run more smoothly and such. I'll let people know about them when we get started, they're nothing unusual to veteran MP gamers and are in the best interest of the game as a whole.

Philip II said:
LOL, just need to ask yet another question: Will we be playing with the Hans League in Germany?? Assuming i am brandenburg, i would really like to know in advance :p
No.... I prefer to have the standard german minors...

@Elijah: ok, no problem Elijah, I guess those rules are about editions and sending the save files???...

the_genius said:
No.... I prefer to have the standard german minors...

@Elijah: ok, no problem Elijah, I guess those rules are about editions and sending the save files???...

Its more stuff like: Don't select your nation until I select, don't do anything til everyone is in the game, etc.

Elijah said:
Its more stuff like: Don't select your nation until I select, don't do anything til everyone is in the game, etc.
oh yes!.. those are essential... also in my only real MP game, we found that typing while the host is charging the scenario and all that, might cut the connection with some players.. so.. yes, I'll support you completely on those rules... :cool: