• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Postponement ~ I am thoroughly pissed (not at any particular player, just @ life)

I am crossing my fingers at th moment and praying that we can get a host who may have a better connection, possibly enabling me to connect (which is weird, i usually have a strong connection myself) :confused:

Philip II said:
EDIT: Its ok God, there are more important things to attend to :)
LOL

Philip II said:
Until next week
yes.. sadly... we had to postponed our session until next week since Valkynet problems spreaded to our hosts PCs... so we couldn't find a way to connect us... sighhh :(

well we can take advantage of this issue by catching up on diplomacy and all that... also, people who are still owing us their AAR can write it up.... so, don't disappoint or something :)

btw, Tonio deleted the extra stats in our MP stats page (the ones that belong to another MP).... the only thing is that the wrong name remained.... he told me that a simple update will correct that....... but I'll wait to next week to get the next stats....

ahh.. Johan posted another patch.. April 21st... check his thread to download it....

and yes, I tested our savefile... and it seems that there's nothing wrong with it.... we can play our MP up to date :D...

I'll wait for Eli to test it too....

^ Brandenburg is considered to be the treat to the civilized world...this nation would be the leader of Axis of Evil if such axis existed. Many alliances are build or are in development to contain Brandenburg's aggression.

LOL ~ Im the North Korea of the 16th century! :rofl: (which isnt surprising as the Brandenburg Prince and Kim Jong Il are both necropheliacs) ;)

Philip II said:
Many alliances are build or are in development to contain Brandenburg's aggression.
:eek: oh my God... he has discovered us!!!! :rofl:

watch out because England is starting to colonize NA and soon USA will be born and will launch the marines against you.... :p

Elijah said:
Save seems fine, now if vnet will cooperate, we can get on with the fun :)
good.... :D ... ok:

We are going to Play with the 21st April Patch

hope Valky will work correctly... :rolleyes:

the_genius said:

watch out because England is starting to colonize NA and soon USA will be born and will launch the marines against you.... :p

LOL! Genius, you forget your history. Me thinks the USA will launch its superior armies against England before Brandenburg (just a hunch, of course ;) )

Philip II said:
LOL! Genius, you forget your history. Me thinks the USA will launch its superior armies against England before Brandenburg (just a hunch, of course ;) )
hmmm..... I have a strong feeling that won't happen... I'm going to be a good suzerain... :rolleyes:

Philip II said:
So, then you ae going to voluntarily free the USA and relinqish most of North America?
I said I was going to be good.... not stupid.. :p lol

the_genius said:
I said I was going to be good.... not stupid.. :p lol

Well it was you who brought up the topic of USA, informing Berlin to watch out. :rolleyes:

the_genius said: