• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
fresh meat? : )=

there's nothing wrong with my diplomacy, I'm just Russia :) Moreover, it's supposed i don't give clues of my intentions as Russia, noone trusts russians :D Respect/Honor is better than simple diplomacy in my case. it depends on the countries you're managing of course. for example Portugal, one has to be a pure diplomat/economist there.

Javier (Pibe) said:

there's nothing wrong with my diplomacy, I'm just Russia :) Moreover, it's supposed i don't give clues of my intentions as Russia, noone trusts russians :D Respect/Honor is better than simple diplomacy in my case. it depends on the countries you're managing of course. for example Portugal, one has to be a pure diplomat/economist there.

I disagree. Your diplomacy as Russias had been quite good:

1) All russian deals had been to great russian advantage (and to the disadvantage actually to the rest).
2) Russia is a mistery for their foes: The thread is an example that several players really had not a clue about russian intentions.

Both are a good sample of pretty good diplomacy IMHO.

yeah, i've been a bit successful, but I had to make a combination of pure strategy/warfare and sneaky diplomacy. Many players lack the first ability and thus they don't cause any fear/respect on others, without that, they might just laugh at oneself. On the contrary if they take you seriously, one can cause a lot of fear/respect on others, for example Austria in this game right now :p

Javier (Pibe) said:

there's nothing wrong with my diplomacy, I'm just Russia :) Moreover, it's supposed i don't give clues of my intentions as Russia, noone trusts russians

Don't let my wife here you say that! She's Russian lol.

Ulfang said:
Don't let my wife here you say that! She's Russian lol.

haha, I'd call that an unfortunate coincidence :p