Thread: Hmmm...North America question

Emperor of the East Justinian_A's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hmmm...North America question

Does anyone know if the only way to get the game in North America is by ordering it through Paradox? As much as I'd like to give Paradox the business directly, $10 shipping is a bit much for my thin budget. Will EB (or any other software retail stores) be carrying it in the US?

Paradox Interactive
    Wizard Warrior
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyMajesty 2
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by FranzJosef
    Does anyone know if the only way to get the game in North America is by ordering it through Paradox? As much as I'd like to give Paradox the business directly, $10 shipping is a bit much for my thin budget. Will EB (or any other software retail stores) be carrying it in the US?
    All game stores will carry it (and more stores as well), we are working on getting it listed online at the moment. I know that Gamestop is listing it in their online shop:
    http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646164

/F
    Twitter - The Wester Front
    Paradox Youtube Channel

fredrik [at] paradoxplaza [dot] com

Emperor of the East Justinian_A's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Thanks! I checked EB's site last night and it wasn't listed, but I'll just be patient and wait, then. I made the mistake of downloading the demo and now I have to have it.