Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More information on Knights of Honor

Africa & MidEast cartographer elvain's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

hi, that's weird.. but anyway. it would be better to ask in BlackSeaStudios forums....
    forums(dot)blackseastudios(dot)com
    a proud member of a team behind SWMH, a map improvement mod for CK2!
    that is part of Historical Immersion Project

my map of medieval Europe:
    REGIONS OF MEDIEVAL EUROPE

CK inspired game development - Medieval Dynasties

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by elvain View Post
    hi, that's weird.. but anyway. it would be better to ask in BlackSeaStudios forums....
    forums(dot)blackseastudios(dot)com
    Those Black Sea Studio people are a bunch of terrorists. Good game, horrible staff.

They have included terrorist messages hidden in the game data files. I've sent them letters, but they wouldn't respond.
    si vis pacem para bellum Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.-Otto von Bismarck
    Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus -------- Istanbul Panorama 360
    OttoMania - your link to the Ottoman Culture and Lifestyle in EU III
    ................. Neo-Ottomans thread
    Who is this Tunch Khan? I thought Djem de Sayd was the only Ottoman Pretender the Christians had their hands on? ~ aylo1
    To be honest, this thread might as well be closed now. We've seen Tunch Khan - I can't see that there's anywhere else to go from here. ~ Austen
    Turkey in HOI2 - OTTOMANIA ~ Mod and Modular Pack for Victoria 2 - VIEW THREAD
    ........ **Thread Monster** ... History, with all her volumes vast, hath but one page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunch Khan View Post
    Those Black Sea Studio people are a bunch of terrorists. Good game, horrible staff.

They have included terrorist messages hidden in the game data files. I've sent them letters, but they wouldn't respond.
    eh? what? where? could you show them?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by elvain View Post
    eh? what? where? could you show them?
    I have the game uninstalled after the nasty discovery... but I can dig into it later on if you think you can bring it up somewhere...

Either way, it will probably go unnoticed as long as "your terrorist" "my terrorist" drift is alive. I was referring to PKK propaganda, so most Europeans turn a blind eye to the topic.
    si vis pacem para bellum Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.-Otto von Bismarck
    Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus -------- Istanbul Panorama 360
    OttoMania - your link to the Ottoman Culture and Lifestyle in EU III
    ................. Neo-Ottomans thread
    Who is this Tunch Khan? I thought Djem de Sayd was the only Ottoman Pretender the Christians had their hands on? ~ aylo1
    To be honest, this thread might as well be closed now. We've seen Tunch Khan - I can't see that there's anywhere else to go from here. ~ Austen
    Turkey in HOI2 - OTTOMANIA ~ Mod and Modular Pack for Victoria 2 - VIEW THREAD
    ........ **Thread Monster** ... History, with all her volumes vast, hath but one page.

does i need they cd to play the game or can just play whitout the cd

is patch 1.5 included in the game
    Last edited by dkmand; 18-02-2010 at 10:25.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

I bought it last night and I am really enjoying it, is a good companion to CK. I do miss dynasties though, but I like commanding the troops in battle

by koh ru team

I welcome all!
    My name iliya sergeev and I am the representative of one of the only sites of fans knights oh honor in Rossii.V We are currently working on koh Mod.I this forum would like to ask you for help ))))) I hope that you answer) )

P.S. i apologize for my English, because I'm from Russia )))): rolleyes:: rolleyes:: rolleyes:: rolleyes:

our forum http://koh-fans.ru/
    Last edited by FCSM; 18-03-2010 at 13:23. Reason: by koh ru team

Quote Originally Posted by FCSM View Post
    I welcome all!
    My name iliya sergeev and I am the representative of one of the only sites of fans knights oh honor in Rossii.V We are currently working on koh Mod.I this forum would like to ask you for help ))))) I hope that you answer) )

P.S. i apologize for my English, because I'm from Russia )))): rolleyes:: rolleyes:: rolleyes:: rolleyes:

It's great but do you realise your forum is all in russian

Quote Originally Posted by Hipparchia View Post
    It's great but do you realise your forum is all in russian
    It doesn't even open.
    Edit: It opened!
    Last edited by Zitanier; 20-03-2010 at 12:32.

I welcome all!

you want people to answer questions, but you asked no questions to answer

as Hipparchia said - not everyone knows russian

PS: please don't apologize

by fcsm

before my question i want to tell you my situation
    we decided to make a new map of Europe for this use koh map editor.Instaling was performed as elvain wrote on the site http://forums.blackseastudios.com/.I worked on the map to amend it and then save my projekt.On the next day I tried to open a saved project but the program koh map editor doesnt load my project!!!!!!!!!!!.It is our problem.

z

But where you all!

by FCSM (kohru team)

My question to yuo all.Before I say that I hope for your reply.

I was busy editing map Europe.I deleted province Archangelsk and Norland and created two new.It is Visby and Majorka.When I try to start the game koh an error message and the words Realm "Visby is without a region" or "Realm Majorka is without a region".Then Game is swich off.I dont know what to do.Help me please me please !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by FCSM; 24-04-2010 at 21:06.

My question to yuo all.Before I say that I hope for your reply.

I was busy editing map Europe.I deleted province Karellia and Norland and created two new.It is Visby and Majorka.When I try to start the game koh an error message and the words Realm "Visby is without a region" or "Realm Majorka is without a region".Then Game is swich off.I dont know what to do.Help me please me please !!!!!!!!!!

Also you must change or edit the new name in :

open defs/europe/knights/regions_1000 or regions_1200 or regions_800

It is my region_800.ini

[regions]
    1 = baltic
    2 = bulgaria
    3 = byzantium
    ................further

[religion]
    anatolia = 2
    ant.........

[norse]
    Jutland
    Zealand
    skaane
    gotland
    Svealand
    hordaland
    Trondelag
    oslo
    visby

[spain]
    leon
    castilia
    navarra
    Saragosa
    catalonia
    majorka

It is correct?????

Also you must change the name in maps/europe/map/realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Laudan View Post
    Also you must change the name in maps/europe/map/realms.
    I did everything as you said
    I wrote in regions_800,1000,1200

[norse]
    Jutland
    Zealand
    skaane
    gotland
    Svealand
    hordaland
    Trondelag
    oslo
    visby

[spain]
    leon
    castilia
    navarra
    Saragosa
    catalonia
    Majorka

I wrote in the realms.ini

[3]

[castle]

[army]

[squad 0]

type = 2
    level = 0
    count = 10

[/squad 0]

[/army]

level = 0

[/castle]

name = Visby
    bounds = 1023,366,1065,445
    surface = 2307
    parts = 1
    castle_type = castle_w
    castle_id = 32423
    castle_pt = 1047,401
    population = 0

[/3]

[105]

[castle]

[army]

[squad 0]

type = 2
    level = 0
    count = 10

[/squad 0]

[/army]

level = 0

[/castle]

name = Majorka
    bounds = 483,1350,553,1417
    surface = 2625
    parts = 1
    castle_type = castle_w
    castle_id = 32448
    castle_pt = 522,1385
    population = 8

[/105]

and

Now when I try to play koh displays an Error.Error "Realm Visby without regions" disappeared when I did, but Error "Realm Majoka without region" was remain.I did everything correctly !!!!! why remains a mistake?

First question: You add new realms or change the border?? or you want only change the name of one realm??

If you want only change the vanilla name of one realm into a new name ,so open Texts/map/eu_realms
    In eu_realms change the second name. First name never change please.
    This is all. Here can you change also the kingdom name. renember: The first name never change please.

I hope i understand you now.

If you add new realms or change the border, so its too difficult to explain to you, what you must do all, because i can not see what you do exactly.
    Sorry for that.
    Last edited by Laudan; 24-04-2010 at 21:45.

I add new realms. I create new realms so i wrote Texts / map / eu_realms.tsv Visby and Majorka also.Please write what files need to changing or creating to add new realms???
    Last edited by FCSM; 25-04-2010 at 14:54.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast