Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations !

Congratulations Lordban!

The least I could say is that the honor was unexpected - especially when one discovers one's nomination at 6:50 AM, just before running to work :D

What to say, but thanks to everyone, and of course special thanks to stnylan for thinking my fledgling AAR is worth the honor - quite a surprise if only because English isn't my first language :)

So this will be another reason to read more of the excellent AARs out there - not that voting for the AARland Choice AwAARds wasn't a good reason :D

Oh, and if anybody wonders: this is Rensslaer's fault :p

Well done Lordban, congratulations :)

Thanks again to everyone :)

It's time to pass on the torch, and there is one AAR out there which caught my eye: a brilliant comedy play worth a fair number of chuckles and laughs, featuring Lübeck, Queen of the Hanse, completed a few days ago and definitely worth the read:

This Week's AAR Showcase is Birth of a Salesman by Isca.

Congratulations to a most excellent playwright! :)

Congratulations Isca!

Lordban said:
Thanks again to everyone :)

It's time to pass on the torch, and there is one AAR out there which caught my eye: a brilliant comedy play worth a fair number of chuckles and laughs, featuring Lübeck, Queen of the Hanse, completed a few days ago and definitely worth the read:

This Week's AAR Showcase is Birth of a Salesman by Isca.

Congratulations to a most excellent playwright! :)

Well, I honestly didn't even know this award existed 5 minutes ago! :rolleyes: Thanks very much, Lordban! I'm only just coming to grips with the whole AAR sub-culture, which wonderfully straddles so many titles. Blame TheExecuter for getting me reading CK AARs (I've never even played CK...).

This is fun! Now I get to go find a really good AAR. So many from which to choose.......... ;)

Congrats Isca!

Nice job, Isca. Congrats and welcome to said subculture! ;)

Congratulations Isca ! A very hilarious piece !

Congratulations, isca :)

Well done isca, congratulations :)