Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Selzro!

This is quite a surprise! Thank you all! And thank you TeckoR, in particular! It honours me to see my little Septinsular poem join such an illustrious list of AARs. :)

Congrats, Selzro!

Congratulations Selzro! :)

I apologize for the delay in choosing an AAR for this week but I was often away and when I did get enough free time I couldn't help but scour the forums for AARs that I hadn't read. Having reached the end of my week, I award the next Showcase to Aguerra for The Bark of the Underdog - Allied Spain AAR - HPP 1.9.2. I'm a sucker for underdogs and he weaves his story with detail and humour... and pictures!

Congratulations Aguerra!

Congrats Aguerra!

Congratulations Aguerra. Your AAR is well worth the spot. :)

Congratulations Aguerra!

Oh and by the way maybe it is time to choose a new winner?

Congratulations.

I have started reading this AAR and it is excellent.

so, to bring this award back to life as well, we need a new showcase. CK has been sadly overlooked recently in giving this out, so I invite you all to wander over and admire Alfredian's Exile in the East. A fascinating tale of Saxons displaced by Norman 'land pirates', negotiating their way to independence from a fragmenting Byzantine Empire and managing the tensions of a realm with Greek, Saxon and Serbian nobles. Just to enrich the stew, the realm has become a balance between a Merchant oligarchic republic and conventional feudal monarchy and the Turks are looking to end it all anyway. Oh ... and it has spreadsheets ... your new Weekly AAR Showcase

step forward Alfredian

Congrats Alfredian! :)

Thanks for this. A very nice surprise. Off on holiday today, so no internet access until the 19th, so will name next showcased AAR then.

My older boy is three and a half. He has just woken up and the questions have already started.... "Is Cornwall there now?", "What way is Cornwall?", "Where is my big combine harvester?", "Do you know what I am thinking about?"..... It might be quite a long journey.