Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
'Bout time for a new showcase...has CJL78 been around since his AAR was named? I don't see that he replied in this thread.

He was on yesterday. I don't think anyone told him he won.:rolleyes: Don't worry, I'll do that now.

He was on yesterday. I don't think anyone told him he won.:rolleyes: Don't worry, I'll do that now.

They did...

coz1 said:
'Bout time for a new showcase...has CJL78 been around since his AAR was named? I don't see that he replied in this thread.

He had an update or two in his AAR after he was named and he recognized that he was the showcase - a link was provided too. If it turns out he isn't around and another AAR needs to be picked, don't let it fall back to me, it seems I'm having rotten luck finding someone that'll come around. ;) Feel free to name one yourself.

Fair enough, BIII. It comes as a good chance to highlight the new AAR area, For the Glory. And more than a handful of great AARs have already begun. In fact, they are just the right amount to keep current with all of them (a practice I have not been able to do for some time. :D) I wished I did not have to single one out but I will easily since it happens to be one of my favorite countries to read about. It was only a matter of time before Burgundy got a FtG AAR and this one is just what you hope for:

It does not disappoint. Head over and see what's going on both with GG's game and the new forum. Congrats, sir. It is well earned. :)

(I should also mention - in the interest of propriety, General_Grant may not pick my own new FtG AAR as the next showcase.)

Thank you very much! :)

It is a great honour to be named in this thread, and an even greater honour to have made the first FtG AAR wich received a Showcase.

Good job to everyone who is making an AAR with this new game, there is an overall very good quality of AARs in this new forum and I hope there will be even more of them in the future (something I am not worried about).

Congratulations, General Grant!:)

Nice choice. Congratulations General_Grant!

Congratulation!

Btw, how can i join the contest with my AAR?

You get nominated by the previous winner. After a week you nominate another AAR.:)

Congratulations.

This is a most excellent example of the beauty of the WAARS (Weekly AAR Showcase, teehehe). Had it not been for Coz's nomination I'd most likely never have found General_Grant's incredible AAR, let alone the separate FtG forum!

So thank you both Coz and General_Grant ;)