Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, thanks ComradeOm and the people who have posted their congrats. I don't really deserve this, considering there have only been six updates in four months, but it's nice for it to gain some recognition. All those questions will be answered in time, but if a few more people commented it might help with the creative process *hint hint* ;)

Thanks again!

Congratulations Fiftypence :)

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I guess I should actually write an update for the Lost Century now! :D

Well I guess I should pass on this award. The AAR to be showcased is by a very new author in AARland, Piety of the North Star by Saithis. It is a Danish narrative AAR from Crusader Kings, featuring excellent writing and some intriguing characters, most notably Duke Skjalm who is plagued by nightmares and doubts about the future and his mysterious spymistress Gro. Congrats Saithis.

Congratulations Saithis ! Well done !

Congratulations! Enjoy the week. :)

Congratulations Saithis