Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A most excellent choice. Congratulations Allenby.

Congratulations Allenby! :)

Congrats!

First of all congratulations Morgon1988, seems I forgot to say that last week…

And then on to this weeks winner. Well done Allenby, your AAR is a masterpiece that keeps HoI1 alive. Congratulations sir :)

Very well deserved Allenby. :)

I recently read all the way through this AAR, and it really is a tremendous achievement. The best battle (especially naval) writing I've seen here. :)

Thank you, ladies!

It continues to be an honour that people are prepared to grant recognition to an absurdly long story based upon an old computer game.

So, thank you to my predecessor and as always, I am indebted to those here who have posted their congratulations who also happen to be the backbone of the story's readership.

For those of you who may not be aware, the latest update can be viewed here:

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7511159#post7511159

For those who have never read it and are in possession of three or four spare hours, the first part is here:

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2902104#2902104

Congratulations Allenby. Your AAR has been around for awhile and certainly shows your dedications as a writer.

Hmm...bout time the showcase was passed on, isn't it? How about a successor, Allenby.

Allenby, before you do, I wanted to also wish you congratulations!

I've read some of your work, and it's truly magnificent! Unbelievable! Indescribable! :D

Rensslaer

Thank you, again. :)

I am going to choose an AAR which takes the very concept back to its principles - a succinct account of how the author's game proceeded without excessive elaboration.

Sematary's Kaiser's Germany is based upon the 1897 scenario of the 1914 modification, which prompted me to take an interest in it in the first place.

So, well done - and I hope this encourages him to see the thing out to the conclusion of his game.

Nice choice, Allenby. Just read a few snippets and it is very interesting. Congrats Sematary! :)

Congratulations indeed.

Congratulations Sematary :)

Congratulations Sematary !