Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations.

Congrats AF. Havent commented on your peice in awhile, but it is realy a great story.

Congratulations Atlantic Friend! :)

Congrats, Atlantic Friend!!

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. Your loyal servant and grateful writer has enjoyed the 15 minutes of fame you've been so kind to offer him, and now it's time to bestow this honour to somebody who deserves it better !

This task hasn't been an easy one, let me tell you, for this forum is full of talented writers, dealing with every historical period, every country, and every genre. From swashbuckling heroes to 1930s, black-clad villains, from 19th century regal-looking statesmen to Renaissance thugs, AARs here have everything History ever produced - including a few thing our beloved Muse never thought of.

Well, me, you know how I am - I'm a 20th-century fan through and through, and so my bias will show as I'm about to reveal Christmas' Weekly Showcase.

It's a story of political intrigue. It's a story of human passions. It's the destiny of great nations twisting in the winds of History. It's the fate of many hinging upon the torment of a few. It's....

The Last Mission , by The Executer !

And, as I slink back to my favourite spot in the shadows, it's an honour to put this great story under the Showcase spotlight.

This being done, Merry Christmas to all - and my most special wishes to my readers, who I hope never to disappoint too much !

A most excellent choice ! Well done , Executer ! Congratulations !

Congratulations The Executer, well done :)

Congrats The Executer! :D

Many congratulations.

Congrats The Executor! Great story, and well desereved!

<Dumps luggage on floor. Reconnects the lappy to the internet and heads to the forums to catch up. "What? I have a PM...>

A belated thanks to AF and everyone for this unexpected honor! You guys have definitely inspired me to continue with the story...and even have had me dreaming inspiration at work! I figured out how our hero will meet the love of his life while waiting for one of my batches to finish...

At any rate, I've now realized I've hogged the weekly showcase for 1.5 more weeks than I'm allowed, so I'll toss it off to a very deserving story. Go read it now, 'cause the author is building towards a great climactic moment long anticipated...sound familiar? His narrative sequences have been very inspirational to me...and his characters are awesomely developed. You will develop an almost visceral reaction to some of them. What are you still waiting for? Oh...right....and without further ado:

That story is...
The Golden Nation by DerKaiser.

Congratulations DerKaiser!

Congrats DerKaiser! 2nd week, 2nd Award. Great job!

Congratulations DerKaiser !

Congratulations!

Many congratulations.