Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is quite the honor! Thank you all so much for your support. I had a difficult time choosing the next winner, but I finally narrowed it down to one. Per Mare Ubique - A British AAR by SirCliveWolfe for it's novel like story telling and outright charm. Thanks everybody, and keep up the good work SirCliveWolfe!

Congrats SirCliveWolfe!

Well done, sir Clive!

Wolfey you heathen, you never let any of the old guard know you were doing this. I know the new mod regime is strict but surely you could have sneaked a message past the guards somehow?

I will have to catch up with you new opus, though if it's already got a showcase I trust it is up to your usual standards. ;)

Well done. Congratulations, SirCliveWolfe!

Gentlemen...

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments, even you Pippy :) , I am also very thankful to dragsterz for the nomination. I must confess that when I started writing AARs it was for the fame, money and chicks. Subsequently I have found that I have received no money or chicks and only a little fame, but that AARing is great fun and very rewarding.

Given my time off from the AAR forums, when I returned I found a treasure trove of new and compelling AARs and think it a great honour that I can select one for this awAARd, as such I deem that -MoRiDin-'s great; Iroquois AAR shall be my successor, congrats -MoRiDin-!

ps. Sorry for the late reply, too much golf and sun, not to mention beer, made me a little ill yesterday

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments, even you Pippy :) , I am also very thankful to dragsterz for the nomination. I must confess that when I started writing AARs it was for the fame, money and chicks. Subsequently I have found that I have received no money or chicks and only a little fame, but that AARing is great fun and very rewarding.

It's not your fault, as all that's because all the ladies prefers me :D

Congratz MoRiDin!