Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Well chaps. Due to my shameful addmitance that i don't have the slightest clue about how things work in here i was recently informed by Qorten about my responsibility to pronounce a new AAR of the week.

As such i do in fact have an AAR i'd like to "elect". It is Zimfan's narrative/with a nice smattering of humour AAR on the Swiss, and as far as i'm aware no one else has attempted to do such a country; not to unsurprising given that Switzerland normally has the same amount oppertunity to expand as pair of spandex does on a skinny man on a diet (excuse the joke).

So i would like to elect Zimfans

Beige Alert

As this weeks AAR. Congratulations!!!

Now if someone could inform how i could get the thread changed to Zimfan's AAR i would be most grateful....

Congratulations Zimfan!

The mods will enact the thread name change :)

ProffessorEGADD said:
Now if someone could inform how i could get the thread changed to Zimfan's AAR i would be most grateful....
As English Patriot said, that falls to us, and so let it be written, etc. :)

If do suggest, if you haven't already done so, that you let Zimfan know you have awarded him with the Showcase :)

And on that note, congratulations Zimfan :D

Wow, thanks for the support, ProffessorEGADD.

Now comes the hard part, deciding who I should put up for the next showcase within a week. :wacko: :p

If anyone is curious, I have a currently running vote in my aar over whether I should pick on fairly small Wurzburg or suicide attack Austria to punish them for warmongering. :)

Congratulations Zimfan !

Congratulations Zimfan!! :)

Well done Zimfan, congratulations :)

Thanks. Sorry if they seem to be updating a bit slowly. Beige Alert actually requires a bit of time between sessions so people can chime in on what Switzerland does next, and for the other I've been pacing myself a bit to keep from being overwhelmed. Neither is ending soon. :)

aHuman(oid) said:
Congratulations, Zimfan! I hope you continue to be able to manage 2 AARs at the same time, I'm following both.

Zimfan said:
Thanks. Sorry if they seem to be updating a bit slowly. Beige Alert actually requires a bit of time between sessions so people can chime in on what Switzerland does next, and for the other I've been pacing myself a bit to keep from being overwhelmed. Neither is ending soon. :)

That's very good to hear!

Ok, it's my turn to pick an aar.

I decided to stray out of the EU3 AAR forum and take a look at some of the ones being written for EU:Rome. After reading some great stories "Egyptians Mysterios Kingdom" by Yoshino caught my eye. It's a history book/gameplay aar for Ptolemaic Egypt, in which Egypt pretty much conqueres everyone with which they come in contact. :D

It can be found here.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354433&page=1&pp=20