• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, congratulations likk9922. Great job. You know I love the story, Wolfe warts and all. I am waiting for the hebrew hammer to drop on the germans like the wrath of god...and no disrespect to the forum member by the name of Hebrew Hammer. ;)

Well done likk9922, congratulations :)

Congrats likk, a fine AAR(at least from a lurkers point of view).

Is it time for me to choose my successor?

coz1 said:

Alrighty then.

Now, I don't read very many AArs outside of HoI2, but this one caught my eye a little while ago. Although it is a bit short and a bit new, it is excellently written and very entertaining. Without further adieu, I would like to present...

Under God, The Mormon Republic of Deseret - by Superskippy.

It's what's shaping up to be an excellent account of the inner and outer workings, military, and diplomatic ventures of a Mormon nation.

Congrats!

Congratulations Superskippy! :)

Congrats Superskippy ! A mormon AAR ? intriguing !! I'll have to go take a peek .

Oh wow, I've never even heard of this! I didnt even know I could get nominated for anything! Well I feel silly now but thank you for all the kind words!

I take it now I pick another AAR to succeed mine? Does it have to be a Victoria one or are the rules that decide what I should pick? Sorry about this.

superskippy said:
I take it now I pick another AAR to succeed mine? Does it have to be a Victoria one or are the rules that decide what I should pick? Sorry about this.

The front page has all of the rules. You do pick another AAr to succeed this one, and preferably not a Vicky AAr.

superskippy said:
Oh wow, I've never even heard of this! I didnt even know I could get nominated for anything! Well I feel silly now but thank you for all the kind words!

As I recall it can be any AAR . You also have 7 days since your nomination to name one and I would suggest basking in your deserved glory for that time before picking someone else though you can always pick any time in those 7 days . Once you pick that person it would be good to send them a PM telling them to report here for their reward so that they know , get to hear the congratulations , and also to think of a new nominee in a week . You should also post in their AAR informing them so that all their fans can see too and it'll be a double reminder XD if i'm getting any of this wrong someone please correct me ! Once again , congrats !

Well done superskippy, congratulations :)

congrats Superskippy.