• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done to that man!

I'm deeply honored by the kind words.:) I just posted an update to the AAR, in case someone should be interested.;)

And then my week in the spotlight was over.:) There are a great many good AARs out there, but I'd like to highlight the inspiration for my tale, which as far as I can see has not had its time in here. It's a tale of the rulers of the British Isles, give a warm applause to Stuckenschmidt's Wessex and the History of the British Isles - A Wessex AAR!

Hello.

Many thanks for the nomination to Nikolai. What can I say? It is the second attempt at a Wessex / England / Britannia (?) playthrough and I like the concept of one entry per ruler. Since it is kind of a Wiki-style AAR, I can`t go into too much detail with my Kings (although it would have been interesting with the last one, who had 11 children with 4 women). Hope you enjoy it as long as it lasts.

I`d like to announce already, that I have not much time at the moment, so I can`t look around for a worthy successor. So if anyone has a hidden gem, that should get definitely more attention, please feel free to post it next Sunday.

Greetings :)

It happens from time to time, delpiero. How about just congratulating the winner of the week? Like this...

Congrats, Stuckenschmidt. You've been here for quite a while working on some great work. Good to see it get some recognition!

Congratulations Stuckenschmidt! I've only ever read your non Paradox AARa in the OT, but have enjoyed those greatly. I look forward to catching up with your tale of Wessex!

Congrats!

Congrats Stuckenscmidt-very well deserved!

Indeed it should. I'll PM Stuckenschmidt now.

EDIT: Stuckenschmidt responded and asked me to open thread to nominations.

Nominate away!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Jape!