Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for all the congratulations! It was an unexpected little honor to have one of my first two AARs nominated for this... It's great having many of you along!

For this week, I'm going to give the nod to Xanthippus' Kingdom of the Sleeping Tiger II: A Korean AAR. Vicky 2 is all new and flashy these days, and this is a nicely written, screenshot-heavy foray into V2 AAR'ing... Give it a read!

Hi all, and thanks very much for the nomination RedTemplar. I've been a long time lurker, oft time participant but very rarely a contributor to these forums. I'm always pleased to see that when I do get stuck into it, whether modding or AARing, people are always so enthusiastic! It really is a great community, so I do appreciate it! Looking forward to passing on the torch next week. :)

Congratulations, Xanthippus!

Congrats Xanthippus!

Congratulations, Xanthippus! :)

Thanks for all your congratulations. It was an honour. I'm going to pass the torch on to Scholar for his Genghisid Imperial Family AAR. It is an amazingly detailed, character based AAR, quite reminiscent of old CK AARs. It really captures the imagination, and does well to display the time and period. It is definitely worth a read!

Congrats Scholar!

Well done Scholar! Congratulations :)