Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yoshino said:
By the way, there is one question.
Should I change the title name of this thread to new AAR?
Because I came here for the first time, the method is not understood well. :confused:

Thanks.

No need to worry, the moderators will make the thread changes, you just name the winning AAR :)

Yoshino said:
I will choice one AAR on today or tomorrow.It's maybe one of Victoria or CK.

By the way, there is one question.
Should I change the title name of this thread to new AAR?
Because I came here for the first time, the method is not understood well. :confused:

Thanks.

EP is correct . Just list the author , the AAR and preferably a link to their AAR as well as a little explanation as to why you like that AAR ! おめでとうございます。!

Congratulations Eärendil!

Well done Eärendil, congratulations :)

Wow, thank you all very much, this came as a total surprise to me as I've been studying pretty much 12 hours a day preparing for the final exams before the summer. My exams is also the reason why there's going to be a short lack of updates for a while, but expect another update in about two weeks.

To Yoshino, I've actually read about half of your AAR when I was assigned Egypt in a MP game and tried to search for strategies how to win the initial war. I have to say you did a lot better job than I did. Due to the exams I've yet to catch up with the rest of it, but I will do once I get my much desired summer holiday. Thank you for nominating my AAR.

Congratulations ! :D

comagoosie said:
Congrats it has been a long time since a vicky AAR hsa been chosen. :D

congrats Eärendil

mores the pity

Congrats Eärendil! :D

Time to copy and paste the screename... I can't spell that...

Congratulations Eärendil! One of my favorite Vicky AARs, well done.

Congratulations.

rcduggan said:
Time to copy and paste the screename... I can't spell that...

So far I've been very impressed by the number of people on the forums that bother to write Eärendil and not Earendil, it's quite amusing.

Qorten said:
Congrats Eärendil, maybe we see each other again someday when I sub in an EU2 game.

Heh, I'm afraid you've confused me with the other Eärendil on the forums (I think), I've never played EU2 :p. No worries though, he's been around for longer than I have and he's got a greater postcount (though I'm working on that :))