Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations Miscreant :)

Very many congratulations :D an excellent and expertly executed work ! If only you'd stop watching the olympics and spent more time with us XD

Congratulations Miscreant! :)

robou said:
Does he know he has won, or is he just not around?
Ask him. I once missed that I had won a CWotW, it's easily done if you aren't looking for it. :D

robou said:
Does he know he has won, or is he just not around?

I think he is not around, he's AAR hasn't been updated in a while.

It has been over two weeks, so I believe it is customary for either Monnikje, or failing that, a suitable Mod to pick a new showcase?

As it's been a while since this thread received an AAR to showcase, I thought I'd step in and direct everyone to The Eagle In Winter, a CK AAR by coz1.

Those familiar with his work will know what to expect--quality narrative and great characters. Those unfamiliar with his work, well... do yourself a favour and check it out.

_______

robou said:
Congratulations Coz1! :D And thanks for replying LD :)
No problem. I should mention that I've updated the Index on the first post. Hopefully that will help prevent duplication of choice.

Last edited:
congratulations coz !