Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Volga :)

Well, todays Friday and its time to step out of the spot light and let someone else have their time in the shine. SO, thank you all once again and especialy isca for the nomination, and I would like to pass on the tourch to someone who I think deserves this more than I, who's dedication and GREAT writing style, coupled with an excelent mix of ahistorical history and killer storyline, has created one of the best AAR's I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Ladies and Gentelmen, give it up DerKaiser and The Golden Nation - California (VIP) AAR, Congrats Der, you deserve it!

Congratulations DerKaiser !

Congrats DerKaiser!

Congratulations, DerKaiser :)

Nice one! Congrats. :)

Well done DerKaiser, congratulations :)

I thought the Kaiser had abdicated? ;) But not DerKaiser I guess? :p

Congrats DerKaiser! :)

Thank you all!

I'm really honoured to have got this, particularly after the AAR experienced a bit of a "dip" a few weeks ago, and I started to fear for its survival- but now things have definitely picked up again and I'm delighted that it's managed to get an award as well!

So: thanks to Volga, for giving me the award; thanks to all my readers and particularly my readers who comment; and thanks to everyone who's left congratulations here (and I can't urge you more strongly to read the AAR as soon as you can ;)).

Oh, and General Jac, he will always be the Kaiser of my heart...

Hmmm... I think I'm glad my girlfriend doesn't read any of this :D...

Thanks again, I'll work on a successor! (Who due to other time pressures, may have to be a Victoria AAR again- but I guess that's better than nothing...).

DerKaiser

Congratulations.

Well, it's been a week and a day since I was given this award, so I think the time has come to gracefully step aside and pass on to a successor.

I've chosen another Victoria AAR, and one that I've very much enjoyed reading recently. It's an excellent history-book piece, with an ambitious choice of country, a suibtably amusing title, an impressively authentic style, a good pace, entertaining updates and just recently- a very exciting ahistorical development that I look forward to following.

Ladies, gentlemen and eunuchs (possibly), give it up for Dr Gonzo's:

I hope you will all join me in congratulating the good Doctor, and if you haven't looked this work up yet, then I strongly recommend it to you!

DerKaiser

Congrats Dr. Gonzo!

A most spiffingly deserving AAR indeed. :D

Congrats Dr. Gonzo!