• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A great choice! Congrats Mondo!

Congrats, Mondo!

Thanks to everyone for the award and for your congratulations! It's very much appreciated and I'm thrilled that people are enjoying Pax Quaeritur Bello. It's been a lot of fun putting it together so far, and I hope people continue to enjoy it as the story progresses!

But now, it's my turn to pick another winner for the Weekly Showcase, and after debating between three very well deserving AAR's, I think I've finally settled on one.

For this week, I'd like to nominate an AAR from a forum that see's precious little attention these days:

Return of the Spartiates by wriener.

It's an EU:Rome AAR telling the story of the rise to prominence of the Spartans against their many powerful neighbours. It's been great so far, and everyone should give it a read!

Congratulation wriener!

(For the curious, the other two AAR's I was debating between were FINLAND: The Little Lion That (Hopefully) Could by John Forseti and Hochseeflotte by sebas379. They're both awesome AAR's and you should go check 'em out too!)

Congratulations, Wriener!

A very good choice, Mondo.

Congratulations wriener! Well deserved, indeed. :)

Thank you all for this nomination, although now it is time to choose a new AAR for this weekly showcase. I don't really read too much AAR's so I'll just pass it on to John Forseti and his AAR, FINLAND: The Little Lion That Could.

Congratulations John Forseti! :)

Congratulations John! A great AAR! :)