• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratz!

Congratulations XHR!

Congratulations!

Well the time has finally come to pass on the shiny "AAR Showcase of the Week" award. I have taken some time to read into a few AARs and have chosen a worthy successor - a very difficult choice! Since the rules advise to choose a different game I had to read some AARs outside the world of Hoi2 which I have never done before (well with one exception - canonized's incredible "What if Spain" but that is another story ;)) and which I have enjoyed very much :)
Ok, enough talk, down to business - the winner of the award is

Historia Slovakæ by demokratickid. While his other ongoing aar "Ireland, Ascend!" is probably better known, this one is an exemplary history book aar, very well written and with some well chosen pictures to complement it. I liked the maps very much they reminded me of the ones in my ol' history schoolbook :D
The story is person-centered and scrawny, concentrated on the really important developments for this little nation. It actually _feels_ like a real history book that's what I liked best about it.

All that is left to say is - congratulations, demokratickid!

Very many congratulations , well deserved :D

Nice choice. Congratulations demokratickid :)

My my my! Thank you very much, XHR, for the nod! I've always felt Historia to be my magnum opus and I think this might boost the views! :D Thank you for the kind words, my friends, for this award is truly an honour! Thank you thank you thank you! :D

Congratulations!

Congrats dk!