Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate to be picky, but my Prussian efficiency calls on me to wonder where is the new winner? It has been 11 days now. I suppose it does make it somewhat tricky that there are so many winners. Anyway, I will move before the tomato's start flying at me.

Congratulations Monnikje!

Thank you PetitBourgeois for the nomination, and thank you all for the support! I have noticed that writing an AAR of my game has really improved the fun, and seeing people liking it is one of the greatest things ever!

I know, phargle. The problem I had, was that due to westernization (twice!) my my innovation/narrowmind slider was at -5. I was at minus Much missionaries per year :(. It took me quite some time to get that slider back, and get the right national idea that gave me an extra +0,5 missionaries/year. At the start of the 16th century, I was gaining 0,05 missionaires/year... But now, finally, I'm having 0,75 missionaries/year :). That NI and some movement in the slider gave me a real boost. So expect more Islam in the next update!

Congratulations , sir !

Well done Monnikje, congratulations :)

Congrats for a very enjoyable AAR.

Thank you all!

It has been a week since PetitBourgeois nominated my AAR, so now it's time for the next nominee!

I'm nominating Miscreant's It's Not Easy Being Green [IN AAR]. If my graphics are good, then his are perfect. But that's not the main reason I selected this AAR. The basic idea of this AAR is that it's a 'choose your own adventure'. At certain moments in the history, you will be presented with a choice. And in contrary to most AARs, both choices will be played and posted. So afterwards you can read the history in several different ways. It's because of this idea I nominate Miscreant's AAR for the showcase of the week.

Congratulations!

Excellent choice, and a very entertaining AAR.