Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations.

Congratulations Legolas.

Well done Legolas, congratulations :)

Congratulations, Legolas. Nicely done.

Congrats Legolas :)

Em... may I just say a silent "wow" and be shocked for a little while? :eek:

*stays shocked for a little while*

I just noticed this, and I must say that I am truly amazed. Thanks a lot to NeoT for nominating me, a big thank you to all the readers and comment writers.

*heads off to reading other AARs to name a sucessor*

After reading through several AARs, I decided that one lacks the attention it really deserves. Not that others wouldn't deserve attention - they always do. It's just that this one seems to be forgotten.

I am not a huge fan of purely gameplay AARs, but this one is different. It combines gameplay, some bits of great comedy, and, most importantly, a unique twist of history which has not been explored anywhere to the point it could be.

Thus I encourage all of you to read Von Uber's "Baltijas Respublika" and admire his work.

Congratulations Von Uber what an ambitious work !

Well done Von Uber :)

Many congratulations Von Uber!

:eek:

Wow.. well this has been a pleasant surprise! I am a little shocked, to be honest - thanks Legolas!

This AAR was done on the spur of the moment, and has been like a second job sometimes. It's been through a lot (computer crashes, me nearly splitting with my g/f to name but two) and sometimes I have been tempted to give up on the whole thing (especially during the dark days of 1943 ;).

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I hope, and I am sorry if I don't answer your questions as much as I should!

Oh, and don't blame me for the primarily Estonian Ministers :eek:o

Congrats!

Been a while since you last got rewarded for this great AAR, nice to see it happen again :)

Congrats Von Uber!

Well done Von Uber, this is truly an award well deserved. And damn you for those nail-biting cliffhangers!!!