Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess it is now time for me to pass the glory to a new AAR. It was not an easy choice deciding who to pick as I haven't had much time to read AARs because of my exams, but I thought I had two candidates that were worthy of a nomination, but just this week both of them finished, so I saw no point in nominating them.

The one I select is instead the ABC AAR by Capibara.

The reason why I chose this AAR was because I just recently started playing EU3 and found this one when I searched for gameplay AARs who could help me as a beginner. Capibara's AAR is highly ambitious and yet very newbie-friendly with lots of pictures and well-described strategies. I believe this AAR has lots of potential and even if I've enjoyed it very much so far I think the best has yet to come.

Congratulations Capibara!

Congratulations Capibara, that is a great AAR you have and i am always happy to follow your writings. Keep up the good work!

Yeah capibara! More mammal-sense
icon14.gif

Congratulations Capibara !! Well done :D

Congratulations Capibara

Congrats capibara!

Champaigne all around :D

Congrats Capibara! :D

Congratulations Capibara! Well deserved!