Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats 0Emmanuel!

While keeping the awAARds in the same game for too long is discouraged, I'd say that CK II AARs getting a couple of these in a row is pretty understandable right now...

Congratulations; a really good AAR I've enjoyed reading!

Wow! What a nice surprise to end the week. Let's see, I'd like to thank the Academy and the producers and... wait, that's the wrong speech.
Thank you, werewhale, for this great honor and everyone else for your warm words. It's always encouraging for someone new to writing to receive this kind of positive feedback. And now, off to work on a new update!

Congratulations!

I was quite surprised to see poor Rostislav as the subject of at least two ongoing AARs. Props for the unusual choice.

Congratulations 0Emmanuel!

Well, it's just about Sunday where I live, so let's pick a new AAR for the weekly showcase.

Spending some time over the past week looking around the other sections of AARland beyond CKII I have found many fine tales. One of them especially caught my eye, though, being another story of that most dysfunctional family of Russia, the Rurikids. Fyregecko's InTveresting Times: An AfTver Action Report not only has all the puns on "Tver" known to man, but also epic battles against unstoppable hordes, hand-drawn pictures of astonishing realism and wonderfully eccentric characters.

Congratulations Fyregecko, a worthly successor!

Congratulations on a well deserved award!

Congrats Fyregecko, good one!

Most hearty congratulations!

The man who made the English-Polish pies pun deserves no less.

Happy Easter all. :)

And thank you all for your kind words, and especially to 0Emmanuel for his nomination :)

To pass it on, I mainly read EUIII AARs (though I have been known to occasionally wander into other time periods), so I felt it best to stick to what I know. A tale of treachery and intrigue, of ornamental birds and lethal fruit, and of the long-suffering diarist of one of the most powerful women on earth, I think that loki100's The Queen Mother's Diaries, a Ming EUIII AAR, is well worthy of a week in the spotlight.