Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats merrick! May you finish yet another great AAR!

BUT :p

I will review current AARs and post a nomination at the weekend. Really. Promise.

You must have another definition of 'weekend' then most people do! ;)

Of course there are a lot of AARs to pick from, so it's a wee tiny bit forgivable.

Qorten said:
You must have another definition of 'weekend' then most people do! ;)

Of course there are a lot of AARs to pick from, so it's a wee tiny bit forgivable.
I meant to post on time, honest! :shame:

It's just that I was sick ... and then busy ... and then when I came to post the board was overloaded ... and then, ok, I forgot to go back and finish posting.

Anyway, before the board goes bad on me again, please allow me to belatedly post my nomination. It's another EU3 AAR, and another gameplay/comedy AAR (apologies for the unoriginality), but I'm going to give it to ProffessorEGADD for his brilliant

because anyone who has the nerve to try a Kongo AAR, and the skill (writing and playing) to pull it off, deserves all the credit they can get.

Congratulations ProffessorEGADD!

Many congratulations

Congratulations !

Nice choice. Congrats on the showcase, ProffessorEGADD. :)

Congratulations ProffessorEGADD :)

Edit: Post number 4000 :D

Last edited:
Thank you ALL!!! And thank you Merrick for nominating me!!!!

WhhooooHoooo!!!!! :D

Yeah, good choice. I've been enjoying this AAR.

Congratulations ProffessorEGADD! :D