Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hetham, feel free to nominate whenever you're ready! (If he doesn't do so in the next couple of days I shall open the thread for nominations.)

Thank you everyone! And sorry for being late, I mistakenly assumed this part of the forums was also nonfunctional for replies.

I'd like to nominate Rovsea's V2 AAR, The Southern Eagle: A Mexico AAR. I love seeing Mexico defy the odds and rise to join the great powers, even with all the ways PDM seems to ensure Mexico's seemingly inevitable fall from power.

A worthy winner! :)

Congrats Rovsea! :)

Congratulations, Rovsea!

Thank you everyone! I shall endeavor to continue my AAR. To be honest, I wasn't even aware that I couldn't reply to the thread! :D

Congratulations, Rovsea! A showcase hopefully gets you some new and added views, especially now that they can reply.

And I've just noticed that we have missed yet another anniversary. We have now passed the decade mark in handing out this award as a forum in the manner in which we do it. You can thank CatKnight for that as it was his initiative. Good on you, sir, as well. And good on the rest of you for keeping it going for 10 great years! Let's see 10 more.

Reactions:
I noticed Rovsea hasn't posted here -- someone told him he won, correct?