Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you guys, really great to know that someone likes what I write :)
I believe this award calls for an update (which is long overdue, in any case), and I will do my best to post it sometime this week.

No rush, you have to sunday to bask in the sun.:)

And congrats!

Thanks again, guys:)

As it is Sunday already, I would like to bring to your attention a superb AAR in EUIV by volksmarschall - The Decline and Fall of Roman Civilization

I must admit I have not reached the end of it yet, but I am sure this AAR is well worth your time beyond doubt.

Congratulations, volksmarschall!

Very many congratulations to a fine author for a great AAR! Well done volksmarschall!

Congratulations! A very fine winner indeed.

Congratulations, volksmarschall, you truly deserve it!

Well, I would like to thank Ilaruum for the surprising nomination, I didn't think people who weren't around in the beginning would really want to slog through all that text!

Not to be a prune or a stickler however, the AAR is entitled "The Decline and Fall of Roman Civilization," Edward Gibbon's 6-volume history, which I pay tribute to with the name, is called "The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire!" :p

Cheers, and have a blessed week!

Congrats volksmarschall!

Congrats volksmarschall, and belated congrats to everyone else who has won! Very, very well deserved! :)