Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations CptEasy! :)

Thanks Guys! That warms a lot. Sudden Carnage is the AAR in my series which most definately took longest time to write. Also, due to in game circumstances, this multiplayer game turned out to be very interesting. Again, thanks! My writing will continue...

It has also befallen to me the very difficult task of sending this honorful price onwards. As HoI III is the only game I play I will have to stay within this section of AARland. I have a few favorites stories that have given me much pleasure, but they have already won a lot of prices. But threre are also quite new AARs which stands out in one way or another and I feel some of these deserves a place in the spotlight. But all of them can't get the price. I scanned through the AARs I follow and really got stuck on one. It focusses on the quite problematic subject of naval warfare and does it with explicit details. Must have taken some time to do that... I am impressed.

I nominate Naval OOB Planning for Italy, 1938-1944 by Valentinan

Congrats Valentinan!

Congratulations Valentinan!

Congratulations, Valentinan! :)

I don't mean to rush anyone or anything, but isn't it about time we had a new winner? It has been a little over two weeks now.

My apoligies, I was not aware that further action was required. Be that as it may (I recieved a bit of coaching), have looked at four excellent AARs and am ready to make a choice.

Maps are to war as diamonds are to girls. It's utter fasination, and can't take your eyes off of them. Must say that the Russian Revolution is entirely foreign to me, and I get confused if it's not simply North vs. South. In this AAR it's all that plus east vs. west and everything all mixed-up. For this reason I recommend for your viewing pleasure, "The swans head north - A Southern White Short Campaign PBEM"

A very good job, and congrats to Bornego on helping us make some kinda sense out of what could only be described as a free-for-all.

Congratulations! A fine showcase in the true sense of the word: you can learn a lot about a (relatively) obscure game, and you get to see some great gameplay in action. Oh, and it's also presented with great care. If the mere mention of 'the Russian Civil War' does not send you running off, screaming in terror, then this is definitely an AAR worth checking out!

Congratulations!