Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Malurous!

Congratulations Malurous!

Congrats Malurous! I'm enjoying your AAR immensely.

Thanks, I am definitely glad to hear that. :) Thanks also soulking, loki100, Lord E, asd21593 and TekcoR!

Also, a week has passed so it's time for me to pass this along. Looking at the guidelines, I am to choose an AAR from a different game/category. I'm going to stay with EU III, but fortunately what I've had in mind is definitely in a different category - it's more history book-ish unlike the largely gameplay Children of the Sun.

So, I've decided to give the next Showcase to a well-written AAR that, thanks to house rules that encourage realism, features very interesting political situations and manages to maintain its suspense even in late game: The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR by Dewirix! Congratulations!

Gratulations Dewirix! :)

Congratulations Dewirix!.

Congrats Dewirix!

Congrats! :)

Belated congrats to Malurous and timely congrats to Dewirix. Well done to both.

Wow! Thanks to Malurous for the nomination and for the kind words about my AAR. As I've mentioned elsewhere it's kind of spiralled out of control from a supposedly short here's-some-cool-stuff-that-happened-in-my-game to a much longer and more in-depth piece.

Thanks to everyone else for their comments. I now have the tricky task of choosing a successor (and of writing another AAR update - you can blame Vicky 2 for the delay this week!).

Last edited:
Congrats Dewirix! Well deserved and awesome work from you. I really like the way you blend the historical retelling with the game events together. Top notch stuff! :)

Congrats!