Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations TRP!

Congrats TRP!

With the closing of Realpolitik, it are moving times for us and a part of AARland. Still, nobody should ever forget from who he inherited his inspirations, and which AARs formed the basis of his own AARs, so by that thought we choose

Russia in the 20th Century by Stormbringer

As the next Weekly AAR Showcase!

In effect, Stormbringer's AAR directly handed to us the ideas we worked out in Realpolitik, and his legacy as an author contributes to the smashing hit RP has been throughout HOI2 AARland. Some parts of RP, like the 'Issues facing the Cabinet' system, were in fact taken directly from him, so it is only fitting we pass on this award to him.

Dibs to Stormbringer!

-TRP

Last edited:
Thank you Laurence and Vincent!

I did not really think I was doing anything new or special with my AAR, but I am glad it inspired you to try something as new and massive as Realpolitik. Too bad that real life got in the way of that.

And everyone is welcome to participate in Russia in the 20th Century. It's not quite Realpolitik, but it is an interactive AAR, to an extent.

Congrats Storm! Your AAR, as the most well-researched, thorough and intriguing interactive AAR present in the HOI2 forums, certainly deserve such praise!

A well deserved award Stormbringer.

Very many congratulations , sir !

Congratulations!

Congratulations Stormbringer :)