Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations !

I am grateful to Merlowe for this award and for inspiration he gave me with his excellent MDS AAR. If I wouldn't see the story about restoration of German glory with help of modern German war machine I probably wouldn't start my Russian AAR.

I didn't expect this for my first AAR and I am honoured to recieve award from such great WritAAR. Thanks to all faithfull readers that are keeping my AAR alive with their comments, critics and suggestions. Thanks everyone for your congrats and thanks to Paradox for developing great game like this. And especially thank you MDS team for great Mod.

Last edited:
Congratulations Asalto :)

Congratulations

Thanks again everyone for your support. It is time to pass my award to next writer.

This week's winner is AAR about restoration of mighty Persian empire, RISE OF THE PHOENIX - a persian AAR.

Congrats Sultan of India!

Congratulations!