Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not being a very active participator of the AARLand life and (alas!) not even having enough time to read many of the works posted on the fora, I feel like I don't deserve to be the judge here when it comes to nominating a successor.
However, the time has come for me to nominate someone. Without much further ado, I'd like to nominate Rotten Venetic's Massacre: A(nother) Romania AAR. Unfortunately, RV seems to have been inactive for the last 4 months or so, which - unless this state changes - will make it impossible for him to nominate the next week's Showcaser. I apologize for that and ask a Moderator to do that in his stead, should Rotten Venetic not be with us.
Congratulations nevertheless!

Congrats Rotten Venetic!

Congratualtion Rotten Venetic! :)

Congratulations RV !

Congrats, Rotten Venetic!

Congratulations Rotten Venetic :)

As Emperor_krk has requested we make the next choice in the absence of Rotten Venetic, I have looked around for a worthy successor. There are tons of new AARs in every section and worthy writers working hard on AARs, many of which deserve to be showcased. In my searching, I have found one AAR criminally neglected by too many who might otherwise enjoy this ripping good yarn. Sure there are some steadfast readers, but this writer deserves more. And this AAR has never had the honor of a showcase. I would not have picked it if it did not deserve it. Thus I give you Director's:

The AAR tells the tale of time traveling knights attempting the thwart a rogue element who are manipulating the United States during the Vickie era. His characters are the usual colorful and engaging types and you can't beat his political maneuvering and description of warfare that have made him justly famous in these parts.

Now I recognize that many are aware that Director and I are old friends, thus I make this caveat to hopefully avoid any charges of cronyism - he cannot select any of my own AARs as the successor. However, there is little fear of that as knowing him, I already have a notion he will find someone very worthy and in need of this very same reward.

Congrats, Director. I hope this gives you a few new readers and a little extra push when you need it. ;)

Nice choice coz1, don’t worry I don’t think anyone would think you gave this to Director because of your past history instead I know you gave it to him because of his great writings. :)

Congratulations Director :)

Congrats Director, I took a quick peak at the AAR and it seems like it's very well made, if I was a Victoria player instead of a HOI player I would probably be all over it by now. ;)

Congratulations Director !

Congratulations Director!

Congratulations Director! I've been meaning to check out your AAR for a while. Maybe now I have a good enough excuse to do so.

What an incredibly excellent choice for an incredibly gifted writer.

Cheers, P!! :cool:

LD

Congrats Director!