Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done aldriq! Congratulations :)

Thanks Tanzhang! It's always an honour to receive the showcase. Thanks everybody for the congrats! And thanks to Paradox for creating a game so beautifully designed as Vicky 2, which even with the flaws of 1.1 is a pleasure to play and write about.

I'll get back on Sunday with a new AAR to showcase to the world :)

Congratulations aldriq!

Congratulations, aldriq!!!

Congrats, Aldriq!

I'm a little behind, but I've been enjoying your AAR. And the title is great (and you even used Where the Sidewalk Ends as a chapter heading!).

Rensslaer

Gratulations aldriq! :)

Thanks again everybody!

Time to pass this cabalistic 10/10/10 showcase to the next AAR, and back to EU3. My choice is a very nicely set up game, entertaining and well written, which also showcases a great mod: MEIOU. The weekly AAR Showcase goes to:

Children of the Sun - a Cuzco MEIOU AAR by Malurous.

Congratulations Malurous!

Thank you aldriq, I'm surprised but happy and honored to receive the Showcase! :) As a novice AAR author, the early support and community recognition means a lot. And everyone who's following Cuzco's endeavors also deserves a thank you - the encouragement has helped me shut up my inner perfectionist for long enough periods to actually get something written. :D

Thanks also, Qorten and Boris ze Spider, for the congrats. ;)

Congratulations!

Congrats Malurous! May I recommend you thank us all individually, both to up your local prestige and to increase your post count? ;)

Gratulations Malurous! :)

Congrats Malurous! May I recommend you thank us all individually, both to up your local prestige and to increase your post count? ;)

Thanks, sure you may recommend it! I won't do it though. :p

Though I must admit that relentless spamming of this thread would be a unique way to accept this award. :D

Thanks also to Enewald, gabor (thanks for the praise as well :)), Woody Man and Alexspeed!