Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations. I need to get over there and catch up with this one. Nice job. :)

Nice choice. Congratulations Griffen!

Sorry for being a day late with the new nomination, but I just got back from visiting my folks for the holidays.

I know the guidelines said to try to nominate outside of the game I was nominated for, but since I only really have recently read up on EU3 and the others I've read of the CK line are already up here, I had to go with another EU3. I noticed that Rastar wasn't up here for anything, and I thought his "WC with Malacca in IN 3.1 – Complete Insanity???"
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378188

really deserved some love. It is an in depth look at the political/military side of a world conquest using an asian power (really a minor country if anything). A lot of my current AAR was inspired a lot from his work. So far as of my last reading, Rastar has taken the small country of Malacca through conquering SE asia, completely breaking Ming and Japan, and westward into Europe to westernize. Right now I think he's preparing for the start of the BB wars, rather sooner than I expected really, but many things in his AAR will catch you by surprise. If you want to read about bold strategy and taking risks, this is definately the AAR for you.

Congrats Rastar and congratulations Griffen :D Sorry for not saying so earlier ; it slipped my mind in all the holiday melee XD

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations!

Well done Rastar :)

Many congratulations.

What's this about WC? Two letters guaranteed to pique my interest, even after so long since I've read any AARs.... hm hm hm....

Sorry for being a day late with the new nomination, but I just got back from visiting my folks for the holidays.

I know the guidelines said to try to nominate outside of the game I was nominated for, but since I only really have recently read up on EU3 and the others I've read of the CK line are already up here, I had to go with another EU3. I noticed that Rastar wasn't up here for anything, and I thought his "WC with Malacca in IN 3.1 – Complete Insanity???"
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378188

really deserved some love. It is an in depth look at the political/military side of a world conquest using an asian power (really a minor country if anything). A lot of my current AAR was inspired a lot from his work. So far as of my last reading, Rastar has taken the small country of Malacca through conquering SE asia, completely breaking Ming and Japan, and westward into Europe to westernize. Right now I think he's preparing for the start of the BB wars, rather sooner than I expected really, but many things in his AAR will catch you by surprise. If you want to read about bold strategy and taking risks, this is definately the AAR for you.

Wow that is a great Christmas present! Thanks for the nomination. I love your AAR as well and think you have done amazing things with a very difficult start.

For my own part, I am working on how to keep the interest level high now that imminent death from Ming is less of a risk. Am thinking that the solution is crazy amounts of warfare, although those of you who follow this AAR could probably have guessed that... :rolleyes:

The holidays have slowed my posting a bit. The gameplay for the next update is done, and hopefully will finish the write-up and the screenies by tomorrow.