Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well its been a wonderfull week but i think its time i pass along the title.

Its: Ireland, Ascend!. By demokratickid

This AAR is currently not at the HOI2 timeline, but i am sure a lot of people are dying to find out what happens when it does, as am i!

Congratulations!

Congratulations demokratickid! I've followed both Ireland AARs, and loved them both. You must come on MSn more, though! :(

Congratulations demokratickid :)

Many congratulations

Very many congratualtions , dk :D An excellent work !

Well done demokratckid!

Congratulabotions!

Well, this is a most unexpected honor! Well, I guess it's time for me to give a bloody speech, as the lengthier 'thanks' posts seem to be in vogue now... Well, firstly thank you to my grandmother, for teaching me how to curse and gargle mouthwash. And, thank you to lionhead for the nomination, I really do appreciate it. And, to all those else who have congratulated me. And, robou, I was on for a few minutes today, so peh! :D

When it comes to writing Ireland, Ascend!, and the preceeding AAR, Ireland, Awake!, it seems to be a bit of a marathon. I keep a busy schedule, and try to update as frequently as possible. That's why my poor little Slovak AAR has been left in the dust recently. Don't worry, I'll get to it eventually. As for the man behind the mask, well there's not much to me, in all honesty. I keep a quiet existence working on my writing and studying. Hopefully someday I'll be proffessor of history at some University, with a decent beard and a tweed be-elbow patched suit. Ah! How one can dream... Well, it looks like I've written enough... What? What's that you say? More? Fine... *grumble* I like to think I'm a narrative author, but the readers knows full well I am not.The history-book style of Estonianzulu's American Vicky AAR, I like to think, was my biggest insipration. What? What's that you say? I've written enough? But I was... Oh fine, I'll shut up now. So, that said, go off and read my AAR! And the prequel! And the Slovak one! Better yet, check out the inkwell and read all my AARs, and AARs of even better authors... :D

Congratulations demokratickid! This honour is truly well deserved. I only can second robou's post your Ireland AAR's are great (haven't read any others by you) but may I complain a little bit about lacking maps lately?
Anyways enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Many congratulations!

Congrats, demokratickid!

Congratulations demokratickid! This honour is truly well deserved. I only can second robou's post your Ireland AAR's are great (haven't read any others by you) but may I complain a little bit about lacking maps lately?
Anyways enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Thank you, and I love viewing maps, I really do, but I think they're a bugger to create. So, I'll make tham, just might take me a bit... :D