• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
JerusalemCoatofArmsBest2.png

Thank you all very much for your kind words. This is quite an honor for me.
Since The Chronicles of the Golden Cross is my very first AAR, you can imagine my surprise at receiving this award. I've already done so much on my AAR, it's hard to imagine that I've only been doing this for a little over a week. I am a longtime fan of Paradox's games, but I am a newcomer to these forums. After reading some of the very interesting and well-made AARs that are on here, I was inspired to do my own.

I look forward to continuing my AAR in future, and, in about two hundred game years, delivering to you a Kingdom of Jerusalem that is still strong and alive. There is still a long way to go! :D

Please feel free to post any comments, questions or concerns you may have on my AAR. I always love receiving feedback on my work.

Many thanks and best regards,

Alexander
Jerusalem's High Chronicler

Last edited:
Congratulations AlexanderPrimus :)

Qorten said:
Congrats! Very nice surprise indeed to have your first AAR WritAAR of the Week already! :)
Showcased, actually, but the sentiment remains the same. :)

Excellent choice for an excellent AAR, congratulations.

Congratulations! I just took the time to read the aar, and I must say, the reward is very well deserved. Always glad to pick up on CK aars that I had previously missed! :)

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus!

Thanks again to everyone for your kind sentiments. This award has really meant a great deal to me, especially considering how new I am to the art of AARcrafting. However, the time has finally come to pass on the AAR Showcase torch.

After giving this decision very careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that there is no one better for me to pass this award on to than thrashing mad.

His History of the White Eagle Polish Megacampaign is perpetually raising the bar for all of us, setting higher standards for us to live up to in our own AARs. His high quality maps, images, and videos are at a level we all should aspire to.

So congratulations, thrashing mad! Your excellent AAR is what inspired me to do my own! :D

Last edited:
Congratulations thrashing mad ! Very well deserved !

Good to see this getting more recognition. Excellent choice. Congrats, TM!

Congrats TM, very well deserved!

Well done thrashing mad. Congratulations :)