Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done jeffg006. Congratulations :)

Congratulations jeff !

Congratulations!

I've been enjoying this one. Congrats once again, jeff.

WOW!

amorialgp0.png

It certainly does seem to be my lucky month! Thanks a lot everyone for the support and well wishes, honestly. I can only aspire to ensure that the machinations of the plotting and powerful Angevin family and their adventures continue to satisfy your AAR reading needs!

To be quite honest the whole CK AAR that this began as was inspired from General BT's Rome AARisen crusader kings after action report. I just loved the whole concept of the Empire AAR and his style and character use. I didn't want to be a copy cat, so I tried to find a place full of powerful rulers and realms that I knew more about - and while I like east roman history, people here far surpass me on that type of knowledge.
Then, I realized, the Angevin Empire would be perfect ;)

So I will continue this story for you guys as best I can, and that's all I can say :) But I must say the job of balancing power with my rival the King of France, crusading against Mohammedan hordes, hammering down the Welsh and counter balancing the sly Prince John while he expands his Irish holdings, not to mention dealing with a host of semi treacherous French and English dukes, counts, earls and barons is more of a hand full than any CK game I have endeavoured thus far.

... And once again,

thankyoukq5.jpg

Last edited:
An excellent AAR.

Congratulations Jeff! Another of yours that must be added to the reading list!

Congrats Jeff! Must be clean livin. :D

Congrats jeff, well deserved Im sure! :D

WELL, I definetly have to pass to the holy grail unto Chronicles of the Golden Cross. This is a beautifully made, well crafted AAR which is a feast for the eyes and the imagination. Alexanderprimus has outdone himself and this AAR certainly deserves recognition for it's excellence!

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus !!

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus!

This is definitely a great choice for the showcase. I've been following this AAR and can say I've enjoyed the beginning. It is still early so plenty of folks can still jump on board without missing too much.

Congratulations, AlexanderPrimus. Well deserved.

Congratulations, AlexanderPrimus! I'll have to make my way to the CK AARs one of these days. :)