Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the award, thanks to everyone for their congratulations. I can only say that I would not have been able to get this far with any other country than Magyarország, and the persistant commenting of Olaus Petrus. Thanks to Veld as well for helping me get started, and to stnylan and RGB for their commenting as well. Hopefully, the AAR will see similar success in the EU2-phase, as it will shortly be exported further on.

Well deserved Victor, your AAR has been a great read and wonderful to follow.

Congratulations Victor.

Well done Victor1234, congratulations :)

Thanks again to everyone who commented.

It's now time to pass on the award, so I was looking through the AAR forums, and having always enjoyed Victoria AARs in the past, I decided to go reading there. I came across this AAR detailing the journey of Prussia through time, starting from the year 1836. The Weekly AAR Showcase for this week is The main thing is to make history, not to write it, a great AAR by Wannaba Tatar

Last edited:
Congratulations Mr. Tatar !

:grumble:

Front page is (finally) updated!

Congrats TeeWee, LeonTrotsky, Victor1234 and Wannabe!

Many congratulations WT. As always it is very well deserved.

Thank you Victor1234 for selecting me. As usual it's a great honor to be nominated. Although this is the first time I got it on wednesday.

Compared to my previous works, Prussia is an odd chose as it has far greater potential as Persia or the Ottoman Empire. This fact has caused a lack of interest lately and the combination of real life has caused a sharp decline of updates delivered. Fortunately I made my exam yesterday and I intend to put my full attention to it again. I want to thank the fans for reading my AAR, especially stnylan and Duke of Wellington, who are always present in my AARs.

Congrats Wannabe.

I want to thank everyone who commented. Now it's time to pass on the award again. This AAR is one of the greatest within the Victoria AARs, and with 85 pages it's a large piece. Although I occassionally looked at this AAR, I never got in to it. Last week I finally came around to read it.... in one go. Reading over 80 pages took quite some time, but it was definitely worth it.

I select The World is Not Enough, a German WW1 AAR, by Quirinus308 as my successor.

Congratulations Quirinus ! A well deserved choice !

Congratulations!

I think you deserve the Order of Gedicke for this!

:D

A great choice, and a great AAR.