Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks Bornego, and thanks for kind words. Writing Carnage al Dente is a bit tricky as I always try to show events from the whole war but as Italy is so tiny and part of so few of the battles I don't have as much detailed info. It has been and added flavor with Zid adding posts from the UK perspective. Have multiple posters in an AAR can be a bliss and a curse. I feel that it is important that a similar style of telling isused and also that they are describing things from the same time span. It will otherwise be very confusing for a reader. I hope we have succeeded in this.

I had to do some thinking before I send this price further on. Do to rl circumstances I have limited my AARland time somewhat and only read a few that have somehow successfully been tugging at my attention. Beeing obsessed with MP-games I follow a few of these AARs. Some are suffering a little from what I wrote above, but there are also jewels. I would like to put the spotlight on Paglia and his North America Series. I really enjoy his style of writing and the way he sometimes make compositions of the screenshots. It really breaks off against the "normal" style. I am also very intrigued how this MP-AAR/session will turn out. Keep it coming, Paglia and gang!

Congrats Paglia & co.!

Congrats, Paglia!

Congrats! An enjoyable series of AARs, to be sure!

To our readers: AAR updated !

Thanks again for the honor.

Congratulations Paglia & Co., well deserved!

Sorry for the delay. I should have read the little scripts at the bottom of this prize !

There is one AAR I found quite interesting lately as I tried and failed a SP game as Canada (coming from there, I gues I was curious to see how you can play it properly). The writer is quite honest and his game is interesting. Here is the LINK.

So I would suggest this AAR for the weekly showcase. It is another HoI3. But I don't read much outside of HoI3 in the Forum, so I can't suggest something outside this realm.

Congrats InnocentIII!

Congrats InnocentIII!

Thank you Paglia, and thank you all!

On the AAR itself, I figure it's a good deal harder to make an AAR interesting if you do everything correctly, so I cheat by not being particularly good. Canada has had some success of course, I picked the right enemies. Hopefully, however, I can avoid the massive screwup I featured at the end of my Argentine AAR (reading tooltips is for losers, real men just get mad and curse alot when stuff doesn't work). I am glad people seem to be enjoying the AAR, I've certainly had fun writing it.

And don't worry, the next winner will be in a different game.