Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats , sir ! :D

Congratulations, El Pip!

Outstanding effort!

Nice choice. Congratulations El Pip :)

Congrats El Pip!

Congrats to El Pip! A Fine Writer, and a Fine Person.

First off thanks to Davout for this award, though sadly I must tell him that I've miserably failed to write a good word since I got this award. The irony of fate works quickly these days it seems.

I must however vigorously protest his description of the pace of the AAR, it is in fact barely mid-1937 making if considerably slower than you claim. I have standards to keep up, and having one of the best (worst?) game time:real time ratio on the forum is one of them.

Thanks for all the congratulations, they are appreciated, and now I must continue thinking who to pick as the next showcase in time for the end of my week in the sun.

Congrats!

Time to move out of the spotlight and pass this award on I think.

Out of the various contenders I was mulling over one stood out, it was a country you don't normally see played and it was a comedy which I have a soft spot for. Most importantly though it was a just damned good, on which basis I nominate The Struggle For Sand and Camels - A Jebel Shammar 1914 AAR by Grauuu.

Thrill! At the Emir's cunning schemes. Gasp! At the audacity of his foes. Shock! At the evil of his arch-rival. Marvel! At a one province minor being so interesting. Laugh! At the entire enterprise.

Congratulations Grauuu!

Congratulations!

Many congratulations , sir :D