Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Legoism ! Always fun to see a victorious Spain XD and a belated congratulations to Brandenburg III ! Always well done , sir !

Time for a new showcase, eh? hint, hint ;)

Me thinks you'll be making another executive decision soon... ;)
First rights go to the previous recipient to pick another successor. ;)

BIII - you got somebody else in mind? Maybe give Legosim the rest of the day to pick and if no new showcase, then choose another. :)

First rights go to the previous recipient to pick another successor. ;)

BIII - you got somebody else in mind? Maybe give Legosim the rest of the day to pick and if no new showcase, then choose another. :)

Sure, I'll wait until around 1500 GMT if there isn't a post from Legosim by that time.

Congrats!

For the next AAR Showcase I decided to put up a new AAR from a different forum, Rome. Playing as Armenia, a place only tried twice before according to Rome’s Library, CJL78 is making his first attempt at an AAR. Here’s hoping this AAR will see the end with Armenia standing tall over all.

Armenia - In the Shadows of the Seleucids

Always good to see Rome get some love. Congrats on the showcase, CJL78!

I've never read a Rome AAR before so this should be interesting (and one of my CK games is set in the same region so it'll be nice to see what life was like there in Roman times :))!

Congratulations CJL78 :)

Congratulations. I aspire to get into this thread someday.