Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, InnocentIII! A well deserved awAARd!

Thank you all.

My honoree was easy to select as I've been checking in almost daily for a month or more. Come to the CK2 AAR forum and see that you don't have to fight many wars, win any, or indeed engage in any of the usual 4x activities to create a frequently exciting, sometimes heretical, yet always interesting and entertaining world.

Come to the land of Tej, baboons, and a populace who never lacks something to kill each other over, even if it's just the dust and sand. Philo32b's In the Shadow of Certain, Painful Doom: Abyssinia Come to Sennar!

There's always a (newly) empty place at the table.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Thanks everyone! And thank you for the award and the amazing introduction, InnocentIII--I appreciate it!

I was hoping to award next week's Weekly AAR Showcase to an AAR written for one of AGEOD's games, as I am quickly falling in love with them and they don't seem to receive as much attention as they so richly deserve. So I was delighted to find TheExecuter's "How Hard Could it Be? - A First Timer Plays WiA." Like TheExecuter, I also am new to Birth of America 2: Wars in America (WiA), and I found TheExecuter's AAR very approachable and well-written. What is nice, too, is that WiA is probably the best AGEOD game to start with in that family, so when folks new to the game read TheExecuter's AAR and get excited by all they read there to try out the game themselves, they will be well served to start with that game to get to know AGEOD. Thank you, TheExecuter, for your great AAR!

Last edited:
Congratulation, and well deserved ! Crush the tax-avoiders !

Congrats TheExecuter!